As a Senior Business Analyst you can make a difference by helping us ensure we monitor the correct information and focus on the right data and behavioural patterns to prevent financial crime.
Our team is highly motivated and driven to help the bank and our customers. Join our high potentials and help develop new ways of fighting!
- Analyse change requests of our business stakeholders clarify if those changes fit in our product vision; UI changes, source system connections etc. Work alongside with our stakeholder and developers to define the “what” and the “why” of those changes.
- Assess current and future transaction monitoring scenarios and their effectiveness
- Create and update documentation of new and changed transaction monitoring scenarios
Facts & Figures
- We support 11 regions all over the world in transaction monitoring
- Between 450.000 & 1.000.000 transactions are monitored on a daily base
- We strive to AI driven monitoring and recovery
- 500+ employees are working in KYC Tech to
- 43,822 Rabobank colleagues worldwide
- A 36 or 40 hour workweek
Top 3 Responsibilities
- You act as a lead for the other business analysts in the delivery unit by coaching them in their profession, keeping overview of all analysis activities and aligning them to each other and the planning.
- You are the liaison officer between the business and the IT DevOps team and act as a reference point for staff colleagues and the business partner
- Assisting the Product Owner with requirements analysis/process engineering with the aim of delivering consistent and efficient business solutions and processes
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people’s differences is what makes us an even better bank. So we are very curious about what you can bring to our team at KYC Tech – Global Transaction Monitoring.
“All colleagues in our international and diverse high-performance teams demonstrate passion in their work in a friendly, open and informal atmosphere.
Each enthusiastic team member brings unique and diverse experiences regardless of where they are in life, career or geographical location and initiatives from new joiners and longer-serving team members are valued alike”
[Jeroen Mol], [Business Analyst KYC TECH – GTM].
The 120 employees in [KYC Tech – Global Transaction Monitoring Wholesale & Rural [The main responsibility of the team is fighting crime by detecting money laundering and terrorism finance for Wholesale & Rural so that the financial system and economy stays healthy. Working together is the way we work; as 1 purposeful and data-minded team at Rabobank.
Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
You and your talent
- Academic background/level (IT, business administration or similar)
- Proven experience within the AML domain
- Knowledge & Experience in banking products
- Knowledge and experience with Agile / Scrum / DevOps way of working
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible, creative and responsible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in AML/Transaction Monitoring applications
- Experience in translating FEC risk into configuration
- Knowledge of Azure Devops tooling
This Is What We Offer You
- A gross monthly salary between € 3.714,03 and € 6.322,94 (depending on your seniority)
- Thirteenth month’s salary and 8% holiday allowance
- An extra budget of 9%, 10% or 11% of your gross monthly salary to be used at your discretion. Buy extra holiday hours, add more to your pension savings or ask for part of the extra budget to be paid out.
- A budget of € 750- to set up your home working space and a monthly home working allowance of up to € 40,-
- A personal development budget of € 1,400,-
This is a selection of the terms of employment for an Application Specialist based on a 36/40-hour working week. You can find all terms of employment on rabobank.jobs/en/conditions-of-employment.
You and the job application process
- Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Contact: Jerrol Spier, Tech Recruiter KYC via Jerrol.Spier@rabobank.nl
- We will hold the interviews through a video call.
- You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on Frequently asked questions – Careers at Rabobank
- A security check is part of the process.
- We respect your privacy.