Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk-based program is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
The Compliance Department protects the Bank by advising on ethical conduct, identifying regulatory solutions, safeguarding integrity and reputation, and promoting, in partnership with the business, a culture of Compliance. Given the increasing regulatory scrutiny and the need to implement a robust and globally consistent control framework, an effective Compliance Risk Assessment function is a key component to the Department’s success.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Participating in the collection and mapping of contextual data for the risk assessment process, including rules and regulations, policies and procedures, controls, and findings
- Supporting Line Compliance Officers throughout the Risk Assessment process, including performing quality assurance on risk assessment rationales, ratings and evidence provided
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance of the Deutsche Bank’s Rules and Regulations Inventory
- Working collaboratively with other members of the Compliance Department including but not limited to, the Global Regulatory Compliance Team, Business Line and Infrastructure Compliance, the AFC Risk Assessment Team, and Compliance Testing
- Developing project plans and tracking status of risk assessments throughout their lifecycle to ensure successful and timely completion
- Preparing reports, heatmaps and presentations based on results of risk assessments, including annual risk assessment results and key metrics Participating in global User Acceptance Testing for Compliance Risk Assessment system improvements
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field of study; law degree or CRCM certification desirable. Minimum training delivery across disciplines with experience Compliance
- Expertise in Microsoft Office with strong Microsoft Excel skills. Strong time management/project management skills; Strong presentation skills, self-motivation; high energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency with PC applications (Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and aptitude for learning a variety of systems
- Highest standards of integrity and ethical judgment. Experience in a complex organization working across multiple office locations is preferred.