Opening up a world of opportunity.
We’re a financial services organisation serving more than 40 million customers across the globe through our Wealth & Personal Banking, Commercial Banking and Global Banking & Markets businesses.
We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of new opportunities for our customers, our people and our communities.
Our global reach and expertise help domestic and international businesses around the world unlock their potential. Our customers range from small and medium-sized firms focused primarily on their domestic markets, through to large companies operating globally. Our services include working capital, term loans, payment services and international trade facilitation.
About The Role
Servicing Support will provide Commercial Banking relationship managed clients with a single point of contact for all Commercial Banking client servicing and query resolution needs, completing requests that can be done or handing them off to the relevant execution team where appropriate
The job holder contributes to the support Relationship Managers (RM) and enables them to deliver the optimum contribution towards the Commercial Banking Annual Operating Plan (AOP), improve client engagement, maximise operational efficiency and allow the Relationship Managers to spend more time with clients and grow income.
They will work closely with the Relationship Managers supporting delivery of a professional relationship management service to customers, prospective customers and professionals. The job holder is required to provide high quality service to his/her internal and external customers; taking ownership and completing all tasks in a timely manner. This supports the bank’s long-term strategy to lead business by establishing and maintaining long term relationships with businesses, treating customers fairly, identifying their needs, delivering solutions to meet those needs and providing an excellent customer service.
- Liaise and work with Commercial Banking team(s) to ensure best possible experience and outcomes for customers, employees and the Bank
- Act as a vital contact of the Bank for the client.
- Good interaction with the team within Commercial Banking, Service Delivery, Case Management and across the wider Bank
- Ensure clarity and accuracy when conveying information to management
- Strive to complete work to meet agreed deadlines
- Ensure effective and continuous dialogue within the Commercial Banking team(s)and global colleagues.
- Demonstrate courageous integrity
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
- Understand and adhere to established policies and procedures in team
- Ensure the application of Group policy and adherence to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimise business and reputational risks
- Support the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely processing of clients requests and transactions
- Protect sensitive customer and bank information by ensuring documents, computers, files, and all confidential matters are appropriately handled as set forth by policy.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Role based in either Edmonton or Calgary.
- Competent entry level professional with an aptitude for sales, customer service, analytical and financial analysis skills who maintains and develops professional knowledge to bring best practice to the business
- Familiar with full range of Commercial Banking products and services
- Broad range of knowledge of industries in Canada
- Appreciation of the changing economic, social and governmental environment in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Appreciation of a client focused environment
- Strong customer service and team skills
- Motivated to develop skills and capabilities
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Can manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and changing organisational dynamics.
- Solid organisational skills, independently prioritising and coordinating responsibilities in a busy, sales and service environment
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We encourage all Black people, Indigenous People of Canada and people with disabilities to self-identify in their applications.
Please contact our Canada Careers mailbox (email@example.com) with any additional inquiries or for support and reasonable accommodations during the selection process.
If this is not the ideal role for you, we invite you to sign up here to our Talent Community so we can update you about job opportunities and career events in your area of interest. We are always looking for people with purpose and ambition who can help build the bank for the future.Apply Here