As a Barclays AML QC Analyst, you will be part of the Know Your Customer (KYC) QC teams that are responsible for performing reviews of KYC Files from Investment Bank clients so as to independently assess, whether Client Due Diligence Policy and regulatory requirements have been adhered to.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is location flexible. We will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays’ key UK office from that advertised.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing Client data and documentation stored in the KYC Files
- Assisting assignment team leader/AVP in the preparation of Executive summaries reports
- Documenting all testing to a standard that allows performance of the work by an independent third party
- Supporting the embedding of all relevant policies and regulatory requirements
- Problem solving and team working skills to resolve complex cases
- Supporting testing and implementing of new controls and checks for KYC Operation teams
What We’re Looking For
- Previous experience of AML/KYC gained within investment or corporate banking
- Awareness of risks, and broad understanding of internal control framework
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail/investigation and critical sense
- Positive can do attitude, flexible and professional, focused on both quality and deadlines
Skills That Will Help You In The Role
- Proven ability to articulate ideas and issues in a clear, plain and concise language
- Managing workloads effectively to complete complex and high-priority tasks within target timescales
- Ability to undertake KYC analysis with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Broad legal knowledge in terms of corporate law and structure
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64 acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.Apply Here