You, as a KYC analyst, will be responsible for customer due diligence of correspondent banks and financial institutions.
You will be part of a team which ensures that Swedbank conducts due diligence and AML/CTF compliance by identifying and verifying customers and performing assessment of any potential financial or reputational risks associated with the business customer relationship, including money-laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or other illicit activity or risks in accordance with both internal and external regulatory frameworks. You will also interpret how the working procedures can be further improved. Overall, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Customer due diligence;
- Investigation and KYC analysis in line with AML/CTF legislation;
- Preparation of risk analysis, independent evaluation of the customer and recommendation of AML/CTF risk class;
- Timely and accurately delivery of KYC analysis;
- Following-up with latest AML/CTF legislation;
- Proactive and independent work;
- Participation in meetings with colleagues across the unit and business sector;
- Input to process improvements;
- Initiative and additional responsibilities related to the processes;
- Assist the team manager with the matters related to the process and the team.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Banking/Politics/Law/Economics;
- Interest in AML/CTF legislation and various business regulations;
- 1-2 years of experience in performing duties related to KYC/ AML;
- Fluent in English with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills;
- Very good communication skills in oral and writing;
- Analytical thinking, attentiveness to details;
- Ability to work in a tight deadlines’ environment with high quality output;
- Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple systems;
- Responsibility and positive attitude;
- High integrity, willingness to learn continuously and improve process knowledge.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness.
We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits.
We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.”Join our team and…be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.”
Aurimas, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 22.09.2023 the latest.If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.