Are you passionate to be responsible for analysing Clients, which are legal entities – international financial institutions?
In Swedbank You Have The Opportunity To
- Collect, review and verify documentation and information about the Client;
- Analyse and investigate in accordance with AML/CTF legislation;
- Independently evaluate and decide the AML/CTF risk class of the Client and prepare the risk analysis;
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of KYC reviews;
- Stay constantly updated with the latest information on working procedures;
- Work proactively and independently;
- Participate in the conference calls/meetings with Swedish colleagues;
- Give input for the process improvement.
What Is Needed In This Role
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Banking/Politics/Law/Economics;
- Interest of AML/CTF legislation and various business regulations;
- 1-2 years of experience in performing duties related to KYC/ AML;
- Fluent in English with outstanding verbal, written and listening skills;
- Very good communication skills in oral and writing;
- Analytical thinking, attentiveness to details;
- Ability to work in a tight deadlines’ environment with high quality output;
- Ability to multitask and navigate through multiple systems;
- Responsibility and positive attitude;
- High integrity, willingness to learn continuously and improve process knowledge.
“Join our team and be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximising customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage.” Skirmantė, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.08.2022.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.Apply Here