If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are offering a diverse range of skills and jurisdictional experience across the full range of countries and territories in which our businesses operate.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join the team in this specific role.
- Complete new KYC profiles for prospective clients
- Review and complete KYC profiles for Existing to Bank client, to be comprehensive and accurate as per the Global Policies, and Local Regulatory requirement
- Adhere to the review schedule and ensure all KYC profiles are properly signed off
- Manage, gather and analyse KYC information independently with high quality of processing
- Verify customer identity and related documentary proof
- Contact/follow up the relevant parties on outstanding KYC issues/documentation
- Conduct KYC due diligence check via HSBC Approved Sources, Company Search, Financial Report, etc.
- Implement and embed all relevant Group Policies, Local Regulatory, Audit Recommendation in the daily operations
- Ensure all KYC Profiles together with the related documentary proof are properly filed and recorded
- Work closely with Team Lead and front office members on daily request handling
Coverage to business with tight deadlines and high demand on quick responses
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- Must be detail-conscious and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
- Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing English, as well as reading and speaking Thai.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups.