We are looking for individual to join our dynamic team in our National Quality Risk Security (NQRS) department in Luxembourg. The NQRS department, especially the AML team, provides support to the whole Firm in terms of Anti-Money Laundering / Combatting Terrorist Financing (“AML/CTF”) controls and is in charge of performing relevant controls to proceed with the acceptance of the business relationship and perform ongoing monitoring checks.Your next challenge
- Collecting, checking consistency, validating the KYC (Know Your Customer) documents on clients
- Performing identification and risk evaluation of the clients of the Firm, including ownership, control, high risk factors
- Inputting data in the client acceptance system
- Collaborating proactively with the risk teams in order to ensure adherence to all procedures and controls
- Developing your awareness and understanding of AML /CFT regulatory environment
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance of client information and documentation
- Reviewing and inspecting client AML/CTF policies and procedures against Luxembourg AML/CTF and sanction requirements to ensure that they are suitably designed and implemented in the context of ongoing monitoring
- Assessing client AML/CTF and TFS (Targeted Financial Sanctions) risks
- Demonstrate a real interest for AML/KYC. A first experience is considered as an asset
- Minimum bachelor degree in law, economics or finance
- Distinguish yourself by your organizational and analytical skills, your flexibility, your team spirit and your dynamism
- Develop a practical approach and ability to understand the operational requirements whilst adhering to the firm’s policies and procedures
- Are proficient in MS-Office software and ideally SAP
- Should be able to communicate effectively in English. Working in French or German is considered as an asset.
We want to hear from you! Join us and you will…
Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Deloitte University, Lunch & Learn sessions and opportunity to participate to external trainingsTeam up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environmentBe offered a complementary health insurance, car leasing possibilities and much more…Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural team
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy’s largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.