Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Ebury has high standards when it comes to working with clients. We need to make sure that the clients we serve and the transactions we carry out respect all the legal, regulatory and ethical standards. This means that when we onboard a client, we need to perform a very important screening on the prospect and the transactions this client would like to do via us. And this is where you come in!
The Analyst is responsible for conducting the onboarding review in line with current policy to ensure all Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements are fulfilled.
- Analyse customer relationships, documentation, activity patterns, and transactions to detect potential suspicious activity or activity that is not consistent with the client’s profile.
- Complying with relevant legislative and regulatory standards, and internal processes and procedures.
- Identifying clients posing higher risk due to the existence of red flags or other high risk triggers.
- Resolve day-to-day issues arising during the CDD process, and escalate more complex challenges via the appropriate channel.
- Completing allocated tasks with focus, and in a timely manner.
- Communicate the status of tasks to colleagues, supervisors and managers, and escalate problems swiftly, as needed.
- Manage caseload throughout the end to end process in a timely manner
- University degree
- 1 or 2 years of experience in a KYC role
- Fluency in English and German
- Articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of desktop based office software such as MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, the Google Suite and other applications
- Working successfully in a target driven operational environment. Ability to manage performance and targets in a fast paced, pressured environment
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation.
At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.Apply Here