What is AML?Our mission is to protect world’s financial system by preventing economic and financial crime such as money laundering and terrorist financing.
Every day, by applying the newest solutions and using the unique knowledge of our experts, we protect our customers and shareholders around the world and enhance the reputation of our organisation.
Our actions very often result in interventions by local law enforcement agencies in specific countries.
What will you do?
Did you know that criminals dealing with drug smuggling and trafficking, illegal gambling or corruption have to “clean” the money gained through these unlawful activities in order to bring it into circulation within the financial system?
It is estimated that every year billions of US dollars are laundered.
By becoming part of AML at Citi you will stand as part of the front line of protection against these illicit activities. Your job will be to analyse and monitor transactions made around the world and to report suspicious cases.Responsibilities:
- Assist with the investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Work with AML team to summarise, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Advise senior management on next steps and provide recommendations on the next course of action (relationship retention, termination, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR))
- Assist AML team with managing risks by analysing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- B2+ level of English
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to acquire new skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of financial instruments and Economics would be beneficial
What we offer:
- The usual perks: competitive salary, private health care, life insurance, sport/fitness card
- The extras: sponsored Employee Pension Plan, Employee Assistance Program, preferential offer for Citi Handlowy banking products, flexible working arrangements (including working remotely), Affinity networks, People Strategy committees and many more impactful initiatives to participate in and take advantage of
- And of course great leadership and the chance to learn from the best
What we stand for:Ambition, determination and pride is what constitute us. Progress and innovation is in our DNA. Diversity and inclusion are our doctrines. But more importantly, we are a bank with a soul, we care for our people and our communities.
If you care for the same values – your place is here.Apply Here