- Ernst & Young is seeking a Junior Anti-money Laundering Specialist to research, prepare and complete anti-money laundering (AML) due diligence records for its clients;
- The candidate will be a member of a risk management team focused on Know Your Client (KYC), the central team responsible for the timely completion of KYC records;
- This is a centralized role, therefore, as part of your job, you will be assigned to support a few EY member practices with KYC procedures of that member practice. We are offering a starting position, which does not require previous experience as all required training on the country AML legislation and policy will be provided upon onboarding.
- Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Due Diligence where required;
- Undertake KYC activities for on-boarding new clients, working closely with the engagement teams and service line administrators to ensure timely on-boarding and reduction of touch points;
- Verify completeness and correctness of information (e.g., Ultimate Beneficial Owner correctly identified, all documents – received and signed);
- Perform public searches, search-sanction lists, review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients;
- Monitor KYC status (checking if documents received from client are in line with local policies);
- Liaise with internal Risk Management personnel on the application of KYC policy.
Knowledge and skills requirements:
- English proficiency (Upper-intermediate and above)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analytical thinking
- University student (or graduate) of Economics or Law or other relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Apply now. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. EY is an equal opportunities employer.All applications are treated as confidential.