The Global Digital Assets Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) team, advises and partners with Corporate and Investment Banks, Asset Management, International Private Banks and Private Bank businesses (IPB/PB) on best practices and standards for risk-mitigation reflecting the applicable provisions of the German Anti-Money Laundering Act, the German Banking Act and applicable local laws in each jurisdiction in which the business line operates.
The Global Digital Assets Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) team drives divisional and cross-regional harmonisation of AFC for Deutsche Bank’s businesses by facilitating the development of globally consistent strategies and responses to issues and supporting cross-regional initiatives.
The AFC Framework function is a sub-function of the AFC Department and focuses on the policy development and maintenance for AML/CTF policy, as well as global regulatory adherence management,
regulatory enforcement, minimum control standards and frameworks for all FC risk types, as part of the
Department’s broader FC risk control programme.
Your key responsibilities
- Partner with global AFC and business stakeholders in DB and DWS to develop globally consistent strategies to address AFC risks related to its current and future plans to build products using digital assets.
- Advise on digital assets related matters involving DWS including Prospects, Client and/or related parties risk, Potential transactions and/or deals, Emerging risks from new technologies, business/industry trends in the use of digital currencies.
- Represent AFC on digital assets relevant projects and initiatives; enabling business development within a defined but evolving risk appetite.
- Support digital asset education within DB and DWS.
- Develop responses to new AFC related risks arising from digital assets products following local laws or regulations.
- Assist development of the AFC internal framework for digital assets such as policy updates, transaction monitoring, sanction screening & KYC requirements for the associated parties.
Your skills and experiences
- Previous AFC experience within financial services or in related control functions, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Expert understanding of the risks related to digital assets, crypto currencies, blockchain and existing global regulation.
- Able to demonstrate integrity in all dealings with colleagues, customers, regulators and other professionals; and to drive and promote the company values and ethical framework.
- Previous experience advising internal or external stakeholders on AFC or digital asset topics.
- Knowledge of typical banking products and services, and their application to digital assets.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
This job is available in full and parttimeApply Here