About the job:
Financial Crime Compliance Analyst
Boadilla del Monte, Spain
What you will be doing:
Risk is looking for a Financial Crime Compliance Analyst, based in our Boadilla Del Monte Office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander (www.santander.com) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Credit Risk, Interest Rate Risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, reputational risk… There are many types of risks, that’s why it analysis and quantification is key for our purpose of being a Simple, Personal and Fair bank.
Working on risks means doing it from a management perspective that contributes to the sustainable progress of people and companies.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE ANALYST, you will support the design and development of solutions and initiatives within Financial Crime, providing consulting support to business units.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Management and maintenance global sanctions and financial crime framework as well as development of new policies and procedures
- Day to day advisory on sanctions escalations
- Assisting in developing and rolling out sanctions training
- Assisting with the development of sanctions related metrics and input to regular reporting to senior management
- Supporting any changes to Sanctions Screening Systems and payment controls
- Solid business understanding of the Financial Service Industry, especially in the areas associated Sanctions and Financial Crime Compliance (CDD and KYC)
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Capable of acquiring and tracking global sanctions regulatory updates as well as assessing the business impact
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Crime
- Degree in Law, International Relations, or similar
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High level of English (C1)
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the financial system and financial crime
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR