Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
This is an opportunity to work as a Compliance Analyst and support Client Technology Platform – a leading technology platform of EY. The CT Compliance team is responsible for ensuring that Compliance requirements are met for Client Technology Platform (CTP) and its products. The objective of the CT Compliance team is to navigate these Compliance requirements.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support Product Release Planning, Build and Deployment activities from Compliance, Risk, Governance perspective
- Lead and navigate Compliance for the core CT Platform and its reusable products
- Lead and navigate 3rd party software vendor management and Independence assurance processes
- Support Compliance in regards to Open Source Software usage
- Support Compliance with data protection laws related to processing of personal data and confidential information (GDPR)
- Support Supplier Risk assessment processes
- Support Business Continuity processes
- Support Information Security processes
- Support software procurement process
- Develop long-term, trusted relationships with CT Product Managers, Product Owners, Risk and Legal teams
- Create Compliance related process documentation
- Promote CTP Compliance “Best Practices”
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong organizational skills with experience of managing processes
- Experience in working in a global environment and an ability to interact with different cultures
- Customer orientation with ability to effectively lead, support, influence, and partner across the organization
- Attention to detail with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to clearly define problems, its main drivers, and next steps to implementing potential solutions
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid changes
- Ability to work independently in a global organization within the context of a virtual team
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Expertise of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in product management and/or project management or a related discipline is desirable but not required, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Experience in software vendor management
- Experience with RSA Archer
- Understanding of software, service procurement legal agreements
- Understanding of SCRUM or Agile-based delivery methodology
- Understanding of Product Management
- Keen interest in technology and technology-driven product-oriented businesses
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.Apply Here