Responsible for reviewing systematic Anti-Money-Laundering (AML) alerts generated from the AML transaction monitoring system and to determine if transactions occurring are valid Anti-Money Laundering risks.
Playing a key role in supporting the delivery of comprehensive financial crime prevention and AML processes.
You will be working as a part of TMI team which works within a large team and responsible for a number of activities aligned with the review for corporate and individuals with low, medium and high risk.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Main responsibilities:
- Analysis of cases generated by an internal monitoring software to detect Money Laundering and / or Terrorism Financing activities
- Verification of alerted transactions by conducting reviews on Clients accounts
- Gathering and documenting Clients related intelligence as per internal and external databases and tools
- Making recommendations based on research/analysis results
- Reporting and escalating possible suspicious behaviour to the relevant Bank department
- Ensuring highest quality and productivity levels as per Bank’s process standards and guidelines
- Cooperation with Bank’s departments involved in AML process (including Relationship Management, Risk, Legal and Compliance)
Your experience and background:
- Previous experience in Transaction Monitoring and Anti Money Laundering department (must have)
- High analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to collect, verify and synthesise data
- Ability Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (with emphasis on Excel)
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written) to make recommendations based on gathered evidence
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks