MUFG Milano is looking for a Compliance Specialist to support Compliance Department to guarantee that business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
Under the supervision of the Senior Officers, in a contest of Corporate Banking activities, the duties will include reviewing the relevant documentation and to ensure compliance with financial crime regulations and standards, in particular on anti-money laundering, sanction and embargo.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Handling sanction screening alerts daily
- Reviewing the KYC files for new and existing customers
- Providing KYC/AML-related advice to the business lines
- Reviewing or developing policies and procedures
- Supporting projects when required
- Deliver Training to Staff
- Managing the preparation of periodical Compliance reporting to local Management, RHQ, and HO.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in business, finance, law, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in a compliance role or AML role in a financial institution. Deep knowledge of regulatory requirements for the bank industry.
- Knowledge of Italian AML regulation and European standards.
- Experience in drafting and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with operational, financial, and legal regulations related to compliance matters.
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge requirements
- Knowledge of AML regulations and related control techniques.
- Written and spoken English language knowledge at a medium/high level is essential for good communication and understanding of the bank procedures.
- Good skills and attitude with the management and processing of information with electronic support are required.
- Reporting skills to provide regular, clear and synthetic informative flow to the relevant parties.
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a team
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills, confidentiality
- Customer Focus
- Professionalism and Teamwork
- Collaborate and Build Partnerships
- Communicate Effectively and Professionally