- Conducting client due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (ECDD) in accordance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines
- Review of refresh requirements for assigned jurisdiction in line with related Client Identification Profile (CIP)/CDD Procedures to ensure adequacy and accuracy before the requirements are sent to the client.
- Liaise with sales/ client outreach teams to obtain and validate correct documentation to fulfil refresh requirements
- Perform client refresh through the review of client documentation, vendor databases and data entered into proprietary systems to ensure all refresh requirements are met
- Ensure all jurisdictional regulatory requirements related to KYC are adhered to
- Support business with KYC related queries and requests
- Participate in remediation, internal/external Audits
Anti Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer/Client Due Diligence (KYC/CDD) is part of the Global Operations organisation and is responsible for client AML/KYC refresh globally.
The team supports the business in completing AML/KYC due diligence checks as well as maintaining client records. The associate will work within the AML Operations organisation as an analyst in support of client refresh and remediation processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Two or more years of financial services experience
- Documented experience performing in a process oriented production environment that changes periodically
- Familiar with MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/Outlook/Access)
Proven ability to:
- Work in a team environment
- Organise work, prioritise tasks and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Successfully meet tight deadlines while ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Work and execute with minimal supervision or remote management
Bank of America:
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realise the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank.
We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk.
Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability.
The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications, and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.Apply Here