As an AML Analyst you will support local firm’s AML/CTF obligations and will be a crucial part of enhancing Internal processes and practices.
You will work within the financial crime team and will be responsible for assisting the financial crime team leader and MLRO in a number of duties. You will be a part of the small group of AML Analysts within the Financial Crime Team which is responsible for ensuring multiple processes around the transaction monitoring case escalation, Authorities request handling, alignment and escalation to MLRO. You will start working by understanding how the Global Investigations Team operates and along the way the role will be focused on the contribution to the local AML processes and escalation to MLRO.
- Maintaining mandatory journals
- Performing internal investigations
- Contribution to the SAR/STR submission
- Client data analysis related to AML
- Understanding when escalation to MLRO is appropriate
- Contributing to the development of MI reporting
- Contributing to different AML initiatives
- Ensuring that your findings are recorded and followed up with MLRO so that issues can be rectified
We are looking for the following skills:
- At least 2-3 years of experience within AML area
- Knowledge of the Lithuanian AML/CFT regulatory framework
- Seeing the bigger picture around smaller processes and having ability to analyse the possible outcome
- You have the ability to analyse numbers and patterns in relation to AML/CTF
- You are able to adapt to a fast changing environment and thrive working under pressure
- You are a team-oriented person with excellent written and verbal communication skills in EN
Salary: Gross 24,000-27,000 EUR/year
Railsbank is the world’s leading global open banking platform that gives customers access to global financial services with five lines of code.
The company was founded by serial Fintech entrepreneurs who previously founded successful and award winning companies including Evolution and Currency Cloud.
The Railsbank platform is an enabler for customers like Fintechs, prominent brands and traditional financial services firms to launch any financial services use-case they can think of, using Railsbank’s super simple set of APIs, financial operations capabilities, regulatory licenses and partner network. Railsbank is a one-stop shop for “bank in a box” services.
Since launching in 2016 in London, Railsbank has expanded across Europe, launched in Singapore and we are continuing to extend our capabilities in SE Asia, the US and Australia.
The success of Railsbank is purely driven by our high-performance team, who have an unwavering belief and dedication to the core values that unite us. As a result of building a team on core values, we have been from the beginning and shall remain a diverse and inclusive team.
The team’s performance has been recognised through both customer successes and Railsbank winning many awards including being included in the FinTech50 (Europe’s Top 50 Fintech Companies) for two years in a row.
We are now scaling the company across Europe, North America and SE Asia and looking for exceptional people who share the same core values, to join team Railsbank.Apply Here