Position at LeoVegas Mobile Gaming GroupLeoVegas is where the lions play…and work!
A fun, agile and fast paced environment connecting 1000+ LeoVegas employees with over 60,000 worldwide employees of MGM Resorts International, as our two leading forces come together. We’re culture focused, so if you’re an innovator, initiator and a team player, give us a roar and join the LeoVegas pride – WINNER of the iGaming Idol 2022 – Employer of the year award!
Let’s create the world’s greatest iGaming experience!
LeoVegas’ scale-up culture sets a tone of courage and capacity to act.
Employees are encouraged to not only say what they think, but also to do the job that is needed – “to make it happen”.LeoVegas does not believe in hierarchical structures, but instead that every individual employee plays an important role in the company. We trust that you thrive in these environments.Due to our continued growth, we’re now looking for an AML Analyst to join our high performing team.
The chosen candidates will be focusing on player’s reviews, assigning risks and assisting the Senior Analysts or Team Leader when needed. The AML Analyst will be reporting to their respective team leader and training will be provided accordingly.As an AML Analyst you will:
- Performing risk assessment of new/current players throughout their customer journey.
- Being proactive in suggesting improvements to workflows, procedures and processes.
- Ensuring that all tasks performed are in line with the set processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flow.
- Evaluate and identify suspicious behaviour, investigate and work together with other stakeholders to take the appropriate action according to the levels of risk.
- Work together with internal stakeholders towards ensuring customer activity is in line with the duty of care towards our customers and compliance obligations.
- Help the company fulfil regulations and compliance set forth by regulatory authorities across different jurisdictions.
- Review player activity and financials with the aim of minimising the risks the business is exposed to.
- Serve as an escalation point for AML related inquiries and perform investigations.
- Assist in the investigation and reporting of Suspicious Transaction Reports, as well as ongoing monitoring and compiling of due diligence documents.
- Conduct ad hoc requests from the Responsible Gaming department, the VIP team and other relevant stakeholders .
- Other duties and ad hoc requests as required by the business.
Your areas of knowledge and experience:
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the AML space within the online gambling industry.
- A diploma or degree qualification or AML related courses would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to learn, possess a can-do attitude and be a part of a dynamic fast-growing company.
- Knowledgeable in local and international standards governing anti-money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- Understanding of gaming regulations under different jurisdictions.
- Determined and motivated individual who would want to possess a long-life career within AML.
- Proactive, curious, open-minded & enthusiastic individual with a strong ambition for combating money laundering.
- Stay current with money laundering and terrorist financing behaviours, issues, policies, regulations, criminal typologies, industry best practices, and developing trends.
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to work well with others and be an ambitious team player.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Fluent in both writing and speaking English.
**As our company working language is English so we’d like to see your CV in English please**At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride – regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation.
We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this.
By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
At LeoVegas we have introduced a hybrid working environment that enables our employees to come together and collaborate in person, whilst offering ongoing flexibility to work from home. We all work from the office two days per week, and three days at home.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Well-being allowance to support your active lifestyle.
- Work remotely from other eligible countries for up to 4 weeks
- Private health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
- Personal development plan to help you reach your goals and ambitions.
- Employee assistance program to help and guide you in challenging moments.
- Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
- Team activities and events to have some well deserved break and a bit of fun!
- If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package, which includes 3-week accommodation and flight.