By Elizabeth Hearst for AMLi
AML Intelligence has today unveiled the stellar line-up for the upcoming Women in FinCrime summit, which will be held virtually on November 30th.
The international summit will bring together some of the industry’s top female decision makers and leaders in the AML, AFC and Compliance space.
And the timing could not be more relevant.
It comes as momentum grows for greater involvement of women in the leadership of the global fincrime sector, following fallout from the recent FATF/Interpol conference in Singapore.
The infamous ‘Staircase Image’ from the event showed the vast majority of delegates were men in suits, leading to one FinCrime leader talking about a ‘Boys Club.’
Today we can announce some of the first confirmed speakers, including:
- Elżbieta Franków-Jaśkiewicz, Chair, MONEYVAL & Vice Chair, Egmont Group of FIUs
- Alexandra Jour-Schroeder, Deputy Director General, DG FISMA, European Commission
- Brenda Lucki, Commissioner, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Dr. Shlomit Wagman, former DG Israel Money Laundering & Terrorism Prohibition Authority (IMPA)
- Ilze Znotiņa, former Director, FIU Latvia
- Toni Gillich, Assistant Director, Forensic Audit and Investigative Service, GAO
- Nana Heider, Head, Financial Crime Intelligence Unit, Deutsche Bank
The theme of the November 30 Summit is ‘Emerging Technology in the Fight Against Financial Crime.’
More speakers will be announced shortly. Get your discounted tickets, avoid disappointment and secure your place today.
If you’d like to be one of our sponsors, contact James Treacy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this on: