By Alisha Houlihan for AMLi
International leaders in the AML and Anti-Financial Crime space will convene on Wednesday for the AML Intelligence PPPs conference.
The theme of the stand-out AFC event of the year is ‘Public Private Partnerships in the Fight Against Financial Crime.’
The summit will see contributions from FATF President Dr Marcus Pleyer, just days after the global financial watchdog released its landmark report on the state of effectiveness and compliance with FATF standards.
Global thought leaders in the FinCrime and Compliance space will share updates on the latest trends in financial crime, regulations, sanctions, data privacy and Public-Private Partnerships in practice.
General Director of the Danish FSA, Jesper Berg will be joining us this coming Wednesday.
The Deputy Director General from the European Commission’s DG for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, Alexandra Jour-Schroeder will deliver the opening address of the summit.
FINTRAC Director & CEO, Sarah Paquet, will deliver a keynote address focusing on AML/CFT trends in Canada, FINTRAC’s success with Project Chameleon and FinCrime trends.
Deutsche Bank’s Stefan Simon will give our audience key insight into Germany’s Anti-Financial Crime Alliance (AFCA), and Deutsche’s AFC efforts.
Also joining us for this truly global summit will be Mohamed Shalo, Chair of the UAE’s AMLCFT Public-Private Partnership Committee, who will discuss the UAE’s efforts to be removed from FATF’s Grey List, and the work of PPPs in the UAE.
Other speakers are:
- Helène Erftemeijer, KYC Lead, ING
- Roger Kaiser, Senior Policy Expert, European Banking Federation
- Kenneth Farrugia, Director, Maltese FIAU
- Ibtissem Lassoued, Partner, Head of Advisory Regional Financial Crime Practice
- Chairmian Simmons, Financial Crime and Compliance Expert, BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Mark Rayner, Head of Consulting, Financial Services & Compliance, BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
- Deirdre Carwood, Global Head of Investigations & Crisis Management, Deloitte
- Roberto del Castillo, Public-Private Partnerships and Analysis, Acuminor
The Congress is being held in association with BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, Acuminor and Deloitte.
Tickets are limited, so avoid disappointment and secure yours today!
If you’d like to attend, please register your interest here:
Share this on:
Follow us on: