The Wholesale & Rural (W&R) KYC Centre is set up to support the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations with strong operational oversight, steering, ongoing standardisation and striving for excellence in relation to KYC in the W&R regions and business units.
Key objective is to support the W&R regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardisation and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments.
Within the W&R KYC Center, the Strategy & Control department aims to guide and support the KYC W&R Center and its stakeholders (in the regions, locations and centrally) regarding W&R KYC strategy, governance, control, management information, stakeholder & department management and communication.
The Strategic Oversight team is facilitating, challenging and steering the Wholesale and Rural day–to-day operations of the W&R KYC Centre.
Ongoing improvement in the KYC area is key to further strengthen and develop our position into an advisory role focusing on Strategy, Governance, Stakeholder Management and Projects.
Making a difference as Strategy Officer
We believe in the power of difference. Bringing together people’s differences is what makes us an even better bank.
So we are very curious about what you can bring to our Strategic Oversight team at the Wholesale & Rural KYC Centre. With you as W&R KYC Strategy Officer, the team consists of five colleagues in a variety of roles collaborating and supporting the work of the W&R KYC triangle of Business, Compliance and Operations across Wholesale and Rural.
As a W&R KYC Strategy Officer you will support and make a difference to the strategic initiatives within the W&R KYC Centre.
Therefore, customer focus, complex problem solving, a result-oriented approach, collaboration, communication power and analytical skills are essential for this role.
- Drive and support the formulation of strategy, vision and organisational design.
- You bring in fresh perspectives on operational activities and project management in an international environment and turn those ideas into practice.
- You actively contribute to progress monitoring and reporting
- You coordinate different processes and activities within the W&R KYC Centre and/or strengthen the KYC network and collaboration with a wide range of contacts and stakeholders across the globe.
- You manage your own project(s) to move the implementation of various initiatives forward.
- Support KYC prioritisation both within the W&R KYC Triangle as well as in the interaction with the regional management teams.
- Coordinate and support meetings including setting up governance and structure.
You and your talent
- Academic level of thinking and working with 3-5 years of banking experience, preferably in the KYC domain.
- Have a critical mind-set with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
- A pro-active team player with a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Experience in a Business Management or PMO role.
- Experience in supporting senior stakeholders, regional networks and coordination between regions with central activities.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational sensitivity in English and Dutch.
- Able to gather information from different stakeholders to substantiate your insights and advices.
- Knowledge of money laundering, terrorism finance and sanctions and knowledge of Banking services and products is an advantage.
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries.
But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- As part of a project with Humanitas, we are helping people who are experiencing financial difficulties to get their household finances in order.
- Together with Vluchtelingenwerk Nederland (the Dutch Council for Refugees), we are helping 1,500 refugees find a suitable job.
This Is What We Offer You
- 36 hours working week
- a gross monthly salary between € 3.807,44 and € 5.437,98 (scale 9);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- 100% reimbursement of commuting costs if you travel by public transport within the Netherlands! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a commuting allowance;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
You and the job application process
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Ardit Zhabina, Manager Strategic Oversight on Ardit.Zhabina@rabobank.com or 0625070376.
- Moniek Peeters, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Moniek.Peeters@rabobank.nl
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That’s why we want to know who you really are!Apply Here