Manager – Financial Crime Advisory
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is at the forefront of the casino operations and development in Australia, in addition to recognition as an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts – Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth with our third property, Crown Sydney, now open. Setting a new benchmark in curated experience and luxury sophistication, Crown Sydney is set to become Sydney’s most sought after luxury destination for domestic and international travellers a like, promising its guests an experience above all else.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manager – Financial Crime Advisory to join our growing team. The Manager – Financial Crime Advisory plays a key role in ensuring that Crown Sydney complies with the legislative requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (AML/CTF Act), as well as other regulatory and compliance requirements (including Crown’s AML/CTF Program) from time to time.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing expert advice to the business on the full range of AML/CTF matters
- Leading the Crown Sydney readiness project from an AML/CTF perspective.
- Reviewing and assessing of all new gaming initiatives impacting Crown Sydney to identify financial crime impacts and to ensure that risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Overseeing implementation of financial crime uplift initiatives at Crown Sydney.
- Assessing and advising on potential regulatory events and required remediation.
- Assist in project based work across the Australian Resorts.
To be successful you will need:
- Significant experience in an AML or financial crime compliance, regulatory, consulting related role.
- Regulatory experience and/or experience in a position dealing with regulators a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the AML/CTF regulatory framework and environment.
- Demonstrated interest in or knowledge of gaming operations, policies and procedures
- Relevant tertiary qualification and previous experience in a compliance, regulatory, or auditing environment
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or equivalent
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your Financial Crime career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, please apply now.Apply Here