Anti-Money Laundering (AML) is one of the largest and fastest-growing departments within Citi Europe.
Our Warsaw Team is one of four global teams involved in monitoring millions of financial transactions.
We operate in more than 27 languages across 60 countries.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we continue our expansion and growing by opening position for AML Analyst within our organization in Poland, who will be responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader AML team. They will provide the analysis of global financial transactions and help Citi fight against financial crime and terrorism financing and protect the integrity and stability of the international financial system.
What will you do?
- Conduct investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Manage risk by analyzing the root cause of issues and impact to business
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
You are a perfect candidate if:
- You have at least 1-3 years of experience in AML area
- You have knowledge of AML regulations
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are proficient in MS Office
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision
- You can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy
What would you get in return?
- Start you Citi Career as the middle level analyst at Citi
- Opportunity to expertise in AML through comprehensive training plan and on-going dedication to your development and career progression
- Competitive salary and full-time employment contract together with social benefits and free bank products
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Global work environment with global career opportunities
- Close cooperation with colleagues from all over the world
- Friendly team mates and managers
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Full-time workApply Here